[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Nearly 275 community members filled the gym yesterday morning to celebrate another successful year of mentoring and growth within our community’s youth. The Club helped 1,600 children in 2014, but by 2020 we plan to help as many as 3,500 children.
Speakers included several board members, staff members, teen Club members, key note speaker Jud Fisher, and Executive Director Micah Maxwell.
- Mariah Hendricks and Ramon Parrot were recognized as finalists for Youth of the Year
- Betty Kechum and Judy Tuttle received the Volunteer Group of the Year award
- Amanda Burns was named Volunteer of the Year
- Allie McCroy was named Club Kid of the Year
- Harvey Wright was awarded the 2015 Horatio Alger Award
- Current board members and incoming board members were also recognized at the Luncheon
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” interval=”3″ images=”2421,2414,2415,2422,2420,2418,2417,2416,2427″ layout=”3″ gallery_style=”1″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self” img_size=” 400×300″][/vc_column][/vc_row]