Check out this page for current job openings, upcoming positions, and general information about employment at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie.
Current positions available:
- Youth Development Professional; positions available
- Front Desk Receptionist; positions available
- Communications Internship; positions available
All applicants are to email the following documents to Qiana Clemens at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying for a position:
- Cover Letter
- Three Professional References
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie is seeking Youth Development Professionals to work at all of their 5 club sites. The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens. This position is off campus and will be paid at a rate of $8.50/hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with youth ages 6-18 in a variety of program areas such as Power Hour, homework help, Triple play (gym/exercise programs), basketball, cheerleading, dance, art, music etc.
- Implement activities • Encourage youth to live a positive lifestyle
- Work-Study as part of the financial aid package
- Provide your own transportation to the work site
- Prior experience working with youth
- Creativity and Positivity
10-15 Hours per week. FLEXIBLE Schedule.
Please submit your class schedule, in addition to your resume, with your application to email@example.com. Positions available immediately.