The Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie has 12 returning board members in 2018, and four new members, and a five-member executive committee.
“We are excited about our new incoming Board Members, including full Board positions for two Parent Representatives on the Board. Including parent voices on our Board of Directors will help us do even more to better serve our kids, and respond to the needs of our community,” said Jason Newman, Boys & Girls Clubs CEO.
New Board Members include:
- Janiel Callabaro- Destiny Christian Center
- Rheaunna Jone- Destiny Christian Center Childcare
- Brett Rinker- Thrive Credit Union
- Kayla Whittenburg- Ball State University
They join the following returning Board members:
- Brandon Coppernoll- Accutech Systems Corporation and TechWise Academy
- Stormie Harless- Ball State University
- Kevin Holland- Muncie Fire Department
- Stephanie Johnson
- Wayne Johnson- Ivy Tech Community College
- Lola Mauer- Ball State University
- Jason Walker- Muncie Sheriff’s Department
- Katie Wray- Kramer Real Estate Team
This year’s executive committee are:
- President, Ryan Hunter- TechWise Academy
- Vice President, Kellie Pearson Carroll- Meridian Health Services
- Secretary, Lori Mathis- Meridian Health Services
- Past Board President, BJ McKay- Advisa and Muncie Crossfit at the Arsenal.
The Treasurer position will be filled at the next Board of Directors Meeting, on January 28, 2021. The Boys & Girls Clubs continues to offer out of school time programming for children from Kindergarten through the end of High School. New this year is a full-day virtual schooling program in partnership with the YMCA. The Clubs have continued to offer vital mentorship from dedicated and professional staff, and high yield programming to fill the needs of our kids.
To learn ways you can support the Club’s mission, please visit www.bgcmuncie.org.